Feeling energized, to plan for a growth plan, to plan.
1. Growth must be intentional
– Daily habits, this is just what I need, though, I feel cynical and my mind keeps saying that everybody knows that, but not everyone implements it. It’s like growth for dummies, everybody knows that practice makes perfect but nowadays some people add another quote, it’s why practice when no one’s perfect.
– Enough, what I need to do is stop visualizing and start activating the visions.
2. Growth must come from awareness
– Playing to my strengths, facilitation and team building activities maker,oh, how I wish I could go back to yesterday when I didn’t get paid to do this, but the opportunity to teach people and instill values (that I probably needed to have more than my audience) is payment enough
– Reviewing, and getting involved with my college can be a good avenue, hope I get to start soon.
3. Growth Environment
– Failure is not the enemy, we have to learn to fail forward.
– I need a place where development is continually modeled. My work is convenient but unfortunately the opportunities aren’t.
Greatness is within. I hope I use the keys well and get the full potential.
Metaphor overload, motivated.
Those are some hardcore Muslims, Although she is in fact a bad influence when it comes to her sensual dances and the way she dresses, but mainly to me, she’s a singer, if she just wore her Pj’s to her concert I would care-less, just as long as she would sing. That’s why it’s called a concert. C-O-N-C-E-R-T. but nowadays you do have to spice it up, and in her case, it’s a bit too spicy, for the Conservatives’ moral taste buds. I won’t go on saying poor her or poor them, not a big fan of Lady Gaga and not a big fan of Islam either, so… yeah.
Lady Gaga canceled her concert in Indonesia, her management said Sunday, citing security concerns after Islamic hardliners denounced her costumes and dance moves as too risqué.
If the concert is held, there are concerns the singer, her crew and attendees may be in harm’s way, said Minola Sebayang, the lawyer for the promoters.
I’m making this a thing that I’d do for everyday. I’ll see what’ll be the turn out, I’m quite excited 😀
01. Call an old friend, just to say hi.
02. Hold a door open for a stranger.
03. Invite someone to lunch.
04. Compliment someone on his or her appearance.
05. Ask a coworker for their opinion on a project.
06. Bring cookies to work.
07. Let someone cut in during rush hour traffic.
08. Leave a waitress or waiter a big tip.
09. Tell a cashier to have a nice day.
10. Call your parents.
11. Let someone know you miss them.
12. Treat someone to a movie.
13. Let a person know you really appreciate them.
14. Visit a retirement center.
15. Take a child to the zoo.
16. Fill up your spouse’s car with gas.
17. Surprise someone with a small gift.
18. Leave a thank-you note for the cleaning staff at work.
19. Write a letter to a distant relative.
20. Tell someone you thought about them the…
View original post 822 more words
This is Chief Justice Corona, the first and only CJ to be impeached in the whole world, as my Kuya Michael (My sister’s husband) said to me.
Which to me was very ground breaking and historical in it’s sense, and it made me regret why I had to watch the Social Network (movie) instead of watching this historically relevant scenario on TV.
I guess if you put people on trial my initial reaction would be “boring”. I mean come on! Those people take forever to get done with these things. But to my surprise, well I guess maybe I’m a little surprised, CJ Corona had an episode, allegedly having low blood sugar so he had to make an AWOL-the court proceedings and went straight to the elevator area, which he was unsuccessful to catch because the security caught up with him. Booyah!
And now with ground breaking-FALSE-News technology, the board of boredom have come to the conclusion that the reason why Cj Corona was eagerly wanting to go down to the parking lot and to ride off of that place, was not because of his low blood sugar, and was not because he wanted to cry to his mommy,
He was going to be Late!
for the Epic Gaga Concert 😀
And that’s what drove him to Koronabells, yes, you see it right, Kumoronabells is the verb that’s is popularly known.
Kumoronabells – establishing a “walk-out” in the middle of a court hearing
So watch out people…
Cj Corona’s going to get what he’s paid for even if it means going there in a wheelchair